LEAD & ASBESTOS ABATEMENT
Asbestos is a name of six naturally occurring silicate minerals, which were widely used in a construction industry in a variety of products, which include but are not limited to:
- Wall and attic insulation
- Vinyl floor tiles and the backing on vinyl sheet flooring
- Adhesives and glues used in installation of floor tiles
- Roofing shingles
- Cement like wall siding
- Textured “Popcorn Finish” ceilings
- Patching compounds used on walls and ceilings
- Walls and floors in HVAC/ High heat- flammability areas – asbestos paper, millboard, or cement sheets in these areas
- Pipe insulation covered with an asbestos blanket or tape
"Asbestos is a known Carcinogen which when enters the human body can cause asbestos, lung cancer or mesothelioma."
Similar to asbestos, Lead is a hazardous and a poisonous mineral. Materials painted with Lead based paints which deteriorate have the potential to create lead containing dust which easily spreads throughout buildings. Lead which enters the human body causes severe damages to the central nervous system with the kids being at biggest risk.
IKG’s knowledgeable and trained team along with industry partners maintain a workforce that is fully licensed which ensures safe and legal compliance during every step of the lead and asbestos abatement process. Trust IKG’s approach to asbestos and lead abatement, IKG’s team assess each situation thoroughly and develops a customized approach to remediate hazards. IKG utilizes the latest abatement techniques and equipment while maintaining attention to detail and ensuring efficiency.